Sunday, June 19, 2011

The G Family

I have known this family for... over 10 years. It took me a minute to calculate! The oldest daughter was in the Bible Study I led back when I was a freshman in college. It is so incredible to think she was just 13 back then! And now she is a lovely adult! Her siblings aren't too bad either. :) We had a great time toughing out the heat, wind, and bugs on this typical Nebraska summer day. We laughed a lot, and managed to squeeze a good experience out of that humidity! The kids gave their mom a gift certificate for this session, and I was overjoyed. Their mom & I had been trying to work out a session for a couple of years now, so I was glad the kids took the initiative to get this together for their mom. This is just an all around great family, and I was honored to take their photos.



No comments:

Post a Comment